Information We Collect And How We Use It
Your MartialArtsZen Account Information
To use most features of the Service, you must create an account with MartialArtsZen, or create an account through Facebook or Google. When you create an account with MartialArtsZen, you must provide us your name and email address, and create a password. Your email address and password will be used together so you can securely access and maintain your MartialArtsZen account. We may also collect additional optional information from you such as location and demographic information.
Facebook and Google Connect
Rather than creating a MartialArtsZen account, you may log in to the Service using certain third party social networking accounts ("Third Party Account"), such as Facebook or Google. You may also be able to link your Third Party Account to you MartialArtsZen Account. To log in with or link your Third Party Account to MartialArtsZen, you must grant MartialArtsZen permission to receive information that is available through that third party site, according to the permission’s page (where you consent to link your Third Party Account) and your privacy settings for that Third Party Account. We do not receive or store your passwords for your Third Party Accounts. For example, if you connect through Facebook, we receive your username, email address, public profile, and friend list.
Your Actions on MartialArtsZen
When you use the MartialArtsZen Services, we collect information about the actions you take, including watching, searching for and collecting videos, entering comments or annotations, and following topics or users. All of the actions you take on MartialArtsZen are public, and may be visible to other MartialArtsZen users, or published to your linked Third Party Services accounts with your consent.
Information We Collect Automatically
Like almost all web and mobile products, we automatically collect a variety of information when you use the MartialArtsZen Services:
- Log Data. Our servers automatically record information about your interaction with our products (log data), including information that your browser or your mobile app sends. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you were visiting before you came to MartialArtsZen, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and actions you take on MartialArtsZen.
- Web Beacon. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also use pixel tags in our emails to customers to track effectiveness, response rates, and similar information about when our emails are read or forwarded
- Device Information. We may collect information about the device you’re using MartialArtsZen on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
- Analytics. We may also use third party applications and services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. We use this information to analyze and improve the MartialArtsZen Services. This information includes general usage information, and may include information such as the number and frequency of our visitors, which pages or features they have visited, which links on the MartialArtsZen Services they have clicked on, and the length of those visits.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information or "PII" such as your email address when you register for a MartialArtsZen Membership. We may share Personally Identifiable Information and Non-PII with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations, such as to aid in the sending of payment notices to Premium Members.
Third Party Advertising
Do Not Track
Currently, our website does not honor browser requests not to be tracked.
You many opt out of many ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information regarding this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp , and www.aboutads.info/choices.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our service, to communicate with you about your use of our service, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues with our service.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, content suggestions, targeted advertising, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using service.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our service on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our service and respond to user desires and preferences, develop new features and products, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How Your Information May Be Shared
Your MartialArtsZen Profile
You can access and update most of your personal information through your MartialArtsZen profile. You may also request access, updating and correction in your personal information by contacting us. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a password) to verify your identity before granting you access or allowing you to make any corrections or updates. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
Linked Third Party Accounts
If you have linked your MartialArtsZen account to a Third Party Services account, you can control the information that MartialArtsZen may access, and the ability of MartialArtsZen to publish on your behalf with settings from that Third Party Service. You can also choose to unlink your account. To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the Third Party Service provider.
Marketing Emails and Other Communications
We may send you marketing emails. To unsubscribe from marketing emails, simply follow the opt out instructions in any such email, or email us at support@MartialArtsZen.com to be placed on our opt out list
We have implemented security precautions to protect the personal information we collect. However, no data transmission or storage is 100% effective.
How To Contact Us
Changes to this Policy